Swipe left and right for a preview!
Press keys ⇦ or ⇨ for a preview!
Home Alone: Finding Productivity in a Home Office Setting
The home office productivity package was designed for full time remote workers and freelancers. If you struggle with keeping focus, if you feel there is potential to unlock your full productivity, or if you are just looking for better ways to find work-life balance, this package is for you! We provide actionable steps, real data and personal stories to help you find your home office productivity!
The package includes:
- 50 page ebook in a stylish PDF and reflowable epub format, suitable for all devices
- 1 home office stress test spreadsheet, designed to help you identify what causes you discomfort
- 1 video with a home office time management example
- Bonus: 50% discount on 1 on 1 mentoring sessions
- Bonus: 20 Time Management Hacks for a Productive Home Office
Who is this course for?
- People who are already in a home office environment
- Who feel the day rushes by without any meaningful results
- Who cannot find the balance between work and life
- Find it difficult to shut down after a long day in the home office
- Oftentimes feel lonely and worn out
- Who feel that they are only scratching the surface of their possible productivity
What to expect from this package?
- We will help you identify your greatest hindrances and issues
- We will talk about what is the right approach and what tools you need to overcome these issues
- There will be a great number of actionable, real-life examples
- We will also share numerous personal stories from the Kaizenera team and fellow home office dwellers, including freelancers, remote professionals and full-time telecommuters
Skyrocket your productivity with bonuses
About the author
Writer, content editor and marketing entrepreneur, Peter has amassed a decade’s worth of experience in the freelancing world. As the old adage goes, from janitor to decision maker, he has not only seen, but lived all aspects of the remote life.
He has created workshops for the Visegrad Fund, organised local TEDx events and built his own Marketing Consultancy.
Peter is also an avid backpacker, aviation geek and a pretty decent DJ!
The goal of every Kaizenera product, may it bet a workshop or an online package like this, is to provide actionable steps that participants can utilize in their day to day workflow. We are firm believers in learning by doing, this is we have decided to adapt a mantra of doing.
For freelancers by freelancers
The Kaizenera team has decades worth of experience in freelancing and helping others realize their remote dreams. We see remote work as an opportunity to reach better wages, find more fulfilling projects, and to enrich our world through meaningful work.
We freelancers oftentimes feel alone in our work, but this could not be farther from the truth. Stories of struggle and triumph are shared among a rich community of freelancers and remote professionals. In our materials we share these stories to inspire change in others!
The workshop was hosted by a credible freelancer, I heard loads of practical information.
The exercises that Peter gave us were superb, if you base your freelancing idea on them, you can really kickstart your career. I have done several similar workshops and exercises, but on this workshop I really got to understand what matters. Peter is also a great trainer!
Took part in a Kaizenera workshop, can't recommend it enough! Trainer was professional, one of the best and most interactive workshops I've ever been to. Also liked how it all came together at the end!
Great concept, good direction, loved the way you approach the topic of freelancing, especially the landscape of independence. Recommended!